Coronavirus – Company Statement
In light of the latest UK Government measures being introduced to reduce the spread of Coronavirus, we wanted to update you on our current position. Cornerstone Group are committed to providing ongoing support to our customers to deliver Critical Support Services and will continue to remain open and operate in line with UK Government guidance, ensuring both people and property are protected during this period of unprecedented uncertainty.
We continue to closely monitor available information from the Government, Public Health England (PHE) and the World Health Organisation on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure that the correct measures are taken by all Cornerstone personnel to mitigate the spread of the virus whilst delivering vital services.
As you would expect, the health, safety and wellbeing of all our personnel and those we encounte is of paramount importance.
As such the below service delivery update is effective from 08:00hrs, 25th March 2020.
• Emergency 24-hour helpdesk and callout services will function as normal. These can be accessed via contacting our head office:
by phone 0844 2474247 or by email email@example.com
• We will prioritise callout services to contracted customers based on our assessment of critical need first.
• Non contracted customers shall also be supported if spare engineering capacity is available. Again, this is based on our assessment of critical need first.
• All callouts shall be based on our Emergency/Out of Hours rates.
• All critical remedial and small works will be undertaken wherever possible subject to successful Risk Assessment.
• Planned Maintenance activities, Project Installation and Non-essential remedial works are placed on hold until further notice. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
• All Non-Critical meetings are postponed or to use various technology options such as Skype, 3CX etc.
• All site-based personnel have been issued appropriate PPE and a specific Risk Assessment relating to risk reduction shall be issued and adhered to.
• All office-based personnel who can work from home will do so. We apologiese for any inconvenience this may cause.
During this busy period, we encourage all customers to communicate with us via email where at all possible, to enable us to provide you the most responsive and appropriate service.
We hope all our customers remain safe and well and would like to thank you for your understanding at this time.
The Directors Cornerstone Group
Issued 25th March 2020