Having worked in the security industry for over 25 years I decided that there was a need to establish a different kind of offering. I wanted exceptional customer service to go hand in hand with cutting edge technology. So in 2009 I founded Cornerstone.
Since then we have grown to a team of 32 who we constantly invest in. Training in professional and personal development is at the heart of what we do. Our systems currently keep more than 80,000 people safe.
It’s why I’m proud to say that all my initial customers from those early days are still with us almost 20 years later. Many have changed jobs and taken us with them as their partner in security and fire systems. Read about some of our success stories to see examples of work we have done.
Our specialisms are in creating smart, safe, secure environments for businesses. We cover primarily businesses within the M25.
We’d love to hear from you. Know what you want? Call us. Not sure what you need? Call us. Even if it’s outside our scope we’ll know someone we trust that we can refer you to. You can see our list of accreditations and certifications and we are always happy to answer any questions so call, email or contact us today.
Richard Langshaw, Founder
- CCTV – NSI Gold Standard
- Access Control – NSI Gold Standard
- Intruder Alarms – NSI Gold Standard and APCO approved
- Intercoms – Conventional and Voice over IP
- Security Doors – PAS24 and Fire Rated
- Automatic Gates – DHS registered
We have also fully adopted internet protocol (IP) solutions such as high definition CCTV systems, networked access control systems with biometric readers, vehicle number plate recognition technology and wireless alarm systems. Whatever the situation or application, all our systems are designed to complement your business operations. We will ensure that your security investment adds value to your business and will work hand-in-hand with your existing broadband and static IT infra structure.
Company History and Milestones
- 2009 – Founded Cornerstone Security Systems Limited
- 2011 – Awarded NSI Silver standard for security system.
- 2012 – Awarded Safe contractor accreditation.
- 2012 – Appointed Simon Flack as Technical Director.
- 2013 – Joined the Construction line register.
- 2013 – Awarded NSI Gold standard for security systems.
2015 – Purchased shareholding in Triangle Integrated Fire (BAFE Accredited), Based in Kent.
- 2019 – Purchased Elite Integrated Security, Based in Essex.
- 2020 – Purchased FireMaster Alarms, Based in Hertfordshire.