- CCTV – NSI Gold Standard
- Access Control – NSI Gold Standard
- Intercoms – Conventional and Voice over IP
- Intruder Alarms – APCO approved
- Security Doors
- Automatic Gates – DHS registered
We have also fully adopted internet protocol (IP) solutions such as high definition CCTV systems, networked access control systems with biometric readers, vehicle number plate recognition technology and wireless alarm systems. Whatever the situation or application, all our systems are designed to complement your business operations. We will ensure that your security investment adds value to your business and will work hand-in-hand with your existing broadband and static IT infra structure.
Company History and Milestones
- 2009 – Founded Cornerstone Security Systems Limited
- 2011 – Awarded NSI Silver standard for security system.
- 2012 – Awarded Safe contractor accreditation.
- 2012 – Appointed Simon Flack as Technical Director.
- 2013 – Joined the Construction line register.
- 2013 – Awarded NSI Gold standard for security systems.
- 2014 – Purchased majority shareholding in Gresham Fire and Security (BAFE Accredited), Based in the City of London.
2015 – Purchased shareholding in Triangle Integrated Fire (BAFE Accredited), Based in Kent.
- 2019 – Purchased Elite Integrated Security, Based in Essex.
- 2020 – Purchased FireMaster Alarms, Based in Hertfordshire.